- Hand sewn sole
- Hand lasted
- Patina look
- Semi-veg tanned Full-grain bovine crust leather upper
- Leather lining
- Leather sole with a narrow waist and rubber top lift
- Stacked leather heel with part rubber top lift
- Can be recrafted
- Hand formed leather braids
- Comfortable insole
- Slip-on design
- Spectator style in Dark grey and burgundy
Our Slip-on Sydney is handcrafted on our M18 last using high-quality semi-veg tanned full-grain bovine crust leather which is then hand-painted to further bring out its beauty. The uppers are painstakingly hand-lasted so that the shoes retain their shape for years to come. Our method of construction is the same as Blake Stitch, only superior, as our soles are sewn to the upper entirely by hand instead of a Blake machine.
These shoes are true Australian size and are available in medium ‘D’ width.