- Hand sewn sole
- Hand lasted
- Patina look
- Semi-veg tanned Full-grain bovine crust leather upper
- Leather lining
- Leather sole with a narrow waist and rubber top lift
- Stacked leather heel with part rubber top lift
- Can be recrafted
- Hand formed leather braids
- Comfortable insole
- Lace-up design
- Spectator style in leather and suede
Our leather and suede spectator New York is handcrafted on our M4 last using high-quality suede and semi-veg tanned full-grain bovine crust leather which is then hand-painted to further bring out its beauty. The uppers are painstakingly hand-lasted so that the shoes retain their shape for years to come. Our method of construction is the same as Blake Stitch, only superior, as our soles are sewn to the upper entirely by hand instead of a Blake machine.
These shoes run one size large than Australian size and are available in the medium ‘D’ width. Customers are advised to order one size smaller than their normal Australian dress shoes size.